A $10 billion sub-industry, pop-up stores go far beyond brand awareness these days. They have become a necessary part of every go-to-market strategy, for traditional bricks & mortar retailers, but just as much for online focused brands.
Here are 7 key advantages that can be delivered from a pop-up store activation:
- Test New Revenue Streams
- Engage Customers Offline
- Create Massclusivity – “get it while it lasts” urgency
- Sell Seasonally – key periods, seasonal products & service focus. For example, 61% of shoppers list seasonal products as the main reason to shop at a pop-up store
- Educate New Customers
- Meet your Customers where they are – imagine food trucks for any retail solution
- Get instafamous – In today’s social media age, these experiences will then be documented extensively by consumers and influencers on Instagram or Snapchat, creating an organic advertisement campaign that travels through valuably linked networks.
According to a PopUp Republic poll. On top of seasonal products, Pop-up shoppers are also looking for:
- Unique services/products (39%)
- Localized assortments (36%)
- Optimal pricing (34%)
- Convenience (33%)
- A fun experience (30%).